On 07/08/2011 10:43 AM, Matt Taggart wrote:
I had tried to do a deb install first, but couldn't get it to work.  I have
Ubuntu 11.04 and it looks like the deb packages don't support that version
of the OS.  So I cleaned everything off and build it from source.  The
fo-installdeps did not work and gave an error message that said "Unsupported
version of Ubuntu."  So I manually installed the dependencies with Synaptic
package manager.
Patches accepted :)

We didn't build packages for 11.04. So that was the issue.. I wondered how he got it to work on 11.04. Ya, source is the only way.

Hmm not sure what the problem is then.... I hate when customers get into this situation.

--
---
Mark Donohoe