From: Dave McLoughlin [mailto:dave.mclough...@openlogic.com]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 10:40 AM
To: Laser, Mary; fossology@fossology.org
Subject: RE: Database connection error

Mary,

I should have included the postgresql logs yesterday.  Does this help pinpoint
the issue? This is the last couple entries from the postgresql log:

2011-07-07 15:39:15 MDT [local] 4e162783.ccbLOG:  provided username (fossy) and
authenticated username (user) don't match
2011-07-07 15:39:15 MDT [local] 4e162783.ccbFATAL:  Ident authentication failed
for user "fossy"

thanks,

Dave