Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for your warm welcome!

I tried to install 1.2.1 and had the same problem (on Ubuntu Natty
11.4 64-bit, but on a Wubi on Windows install this time; I didn't
bother trying to install 1.2.1 on my Ubuntu Natty 11.4 64-bit Amazon
EC2 instance).

I appreciate the advice to use 1.4.1, but my current engagement calls
for me to stick with the older version for now (my adviser there knows
what he's doing), but I'm sure we'll be moving to 1.4.1 soon enough,
no problem.   1.3.0 is working great (and 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 worked
great, too).   I've tested a handfull of projects
gnupg-2.1.0beta2.tar.bz2, pkcs11net, unzip610, and zlib on 1.3.0, and
they all scanned fine. The test RedHat.tar.gz Failed on pkgagent and
specagent, but it seems to maybe be rescanning--I'll keep monitoring
it and re-Upload it if it hangs up.

I look forward to learning all about FOSSology!  (And maybe even
contributing back in my own humble little way somehow.)

Thanks again, Mary!

Pete