Hi all,

I am just learning fossology.  I have been scanning well-known
projects for testing.  I found these littles issues, I think.

1. Nomos sees the MPL reference in the file (as indicated in several
places in fossy), but does not list it in the little "Match/Item"
table at the top of page for that file.
2. Nomos doesn't see the explicit reference to BSD in file at all.

Are these bugs, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Pete

Folder: Software Repository/
openssl-1.0.0d.tar.gz/
  openssl-1.0.0d.tar/ openssl-1.0.0d/ crypto/ camellia/ asm/ cmll-x86_64.pl
Nomos One-Shot | One-Shot Copyright/Email/URL   •   Nomos License |
View | Info | View Copyright/Email/Url   •   Hex | Text | Formatted
•   Reanalyze | bsam License | bsam One-Shot | Recompare   •   Refresh
Match                   Item
view            GPL v2+, LGPL v2.1+
The Nomos license scanner found: GPL_v2+ ,LGPL_v2.1+ ,MPL_v1.1
#!/usr/bin/env perl

# Copyright (c) 2008 Andy Polyakov <ap...@openssl.org>
#
# This module may be used under the terms of either the GNU General
# Public License version 2 or later, the GNU Lesser General Public
# License version 2.1 or later, the Mozilla Public License version
# 1.1 or the BSD License. The exact terms of either license are
# distributed along with this module. For further details see
# http://www.openssl.org/~appro/camellia/.