Hi Mary,

Yes, sorry, I neglected to mention that I'm on FOSSology version 1.3.0
(code revision 4518).

FWIW, from my viewpoint, to be clear, it is _very_ important to
indicate such "less interesting" licenses such as BSD because that
would allow me to focus my time first on those files that _only_ have
"more interesting" licenses such as GPL.)

Thanks again!
Pete