Hi, good afternoon,

I'd like to have some support in a problem that I'm facing on Fossology.

I'm not being able to view source files as 'Text'. The only way that it is
working is by clicking on 'Hex', which is very difficult to read.

Does anyone have any idea of what I need to change/configure in order to view
the source files as 'Text'?

This happens for example when I click on a 'Scanner Count' for a license and
then clicking on a file where the license is found. The file is not appearing
as Text, just Hex.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Paulo
IMPORTANT NOTICE - this e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender to report the error and delete this
communication immediately. You must not disclose, forward or copy this e-mail
or any attachments hereto without the prior consent of the sender.