From: Paulo Oliveira [mailto:paulo.olive...@pace.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 3:52 AM
To: Shi, Yao-Bin (Larry, GBU-HPSW, Cloud and OS); Gobeille, Robert
Cc: fossology@lists.fossology.org; Peter Walton
Subject: RE: [FOSSology] Just being able to view the files as Hex, and not in
Text

Hi Larry,

I couldn’t find any errors. And this problem is happening when trying to view
any file. I’m just being able to view in hex, and not in text format.

I’m trying to install FOSSology on a Fedora 20 VM. I’ll let you know once I
have any result to compare.

Could you please let me know as well what you’ve found by installing on a
Fedora 17 dist?

Many thanks once again for the support!

Best regards,
Paulo