Hello,

I am now analyzing one software project using the Fossology tool built from
Version: [3.10.0.4], Branch: [master], Commit: [#d2c707].

When uploading a tar file composed of less than 500 files, the job works
smoothly. I can export the Unified Report in .docx format and view it by the
LibreOffice tool.
Then, I upload a tar files composed of 10,000 files to be analyzed. Although it
takes longer to complete the job, all of the items are scanned successfully
(with green bar).
However, I get the following error message when I try to open the exported
unified report with the LibreOffice tool.

"SAXException: [word/document.xml line 2]: PCDATA invalid Char value 65535"

It seems that the unified report contains some unrecognized characters. I am
wondering whether this error is caused by the report generating tool in
Fossology? Or I need to
configure any parameters to generate the report correctly?

I had also used the SPDX tool to convert the exported .rdf file to html file.
Unfortunately, I still got the similar error.

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.jena.riot.RiotException: [line: 13438727,
col: 264] An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xffff) was found in the CDATA
section.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Todd