Anthony wrote:

> Then I'm merely clarifying for anyone else who read your comment literally.

Okay, but I don't see the relevance.

> > It appears that the user has not edited Wikipedia in a manner
> > advocating pedophilia

> With over 10,000 edits, I can't be troubled to look hard enough to say
> one way or the other,

As far as I know, there has been no assertion that the user has edited
Wikipedia in a manner advocating pedophilia (and in fact, edits to
pedophilia-related articles were examined and found to be neutral).

> especially since the right thing has been done, and this user has been
> indefinitely blocked.

Obviously, not all of us are certain that this was "the right thing."

>  I should add that I don't have access to the user's deleted edits.

Virtually all of them are the creation of since-deleted redirects and
disambiguation pages.  I recall the massive disruption that they
caused (and Tyciol's stubborn insistence that the community was wrong
about their harmfulness) and view this as a much stronger rationale
for a ban than what is currently under discussion.