Huib, If you'd send the details to [email protected] (and copy me), I'm sure we can take a look at it.
pb ___________________ Philippe Beaudette Head of Reader Relations Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. 415-839-6885, x 2106 (reader relations) [email protected] On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Huib Laurens <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > > Where can you request the Wikimedia Office to step in and remove a part of > a > article? > > > I can't speak in more details, but in a series of wikipedia pages on 4 > projects there is content that could harm the wikimedia foundation in a > legal way. I tried to get it done with the local admins but they refuse, > what will be the next step to get a opinion for a office action? > > > > -- > Kind regards, > > Huib Laurens > WickedWay.nl > > Webhosting the wicked way. > _______________________________________________ > foundation-l mailing list > [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l > _______________________________________________ foundation-l mailing list [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
