I can assure you, [email protected] _IS_ a valid email address.  As the
guy that currently manages where emails go, I can safely say that this email
address goes to the WMF's legal team (they would be upset if it went
elsewhere).

-Jon

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:45, Dan Rosenthal <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Legal@ goes to OTRS legal queue (it used to be a bad email alias, I
> think that's been fixed now and it properly goes to the legal queue),
> which has no authority for handling office actions. Realistically the
> fastest way to get an office action resolved is to email Philippe, and
> if there is an immediate and urgent (and unquestionable need) for some
> sort of deletion, contact an admin/steward/oversighter as exists on
> your particular wiki.
>
>
> --
> Dan Rosenthal
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundation-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>



-- 
Jon Davis
Office IT Manager
Wikimedia Foundation
415-839-6885 x6777
_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l

Reply via email to