You heard about consensus and anti-censorship actions: all is allowed with
community polls as seen in Italian Wikipedia yesterday.

German Wikipedia, go ahead and blank your wiki is WMF try to force the image
filtering on you. The same for other Wikipedias that don't agree with the
filter. Enjoy the Italian precedent support, WMF.