Many organizations have dozens or hundreds of vice presidents, like Vice President of Vending Machines and Vice President of Pencil Sharpeners. It's not really analogous to President and Vice President of the U.S. for example, which are exclusive positions. Of course I agree that job titles are kind of silly, but whatever.

Ryan Kaldari