<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> > This is only because the purpose of the board is badly defined and
> > communicated.
>
> I think it is worth pointing out, that if the role of the board is better
> defined in the future and if the board is "fixed", there is no reason that
> the number of directors can not be increased again.
>
> Like with everything else, the board, its role and its size should evolve
> based on the needs of the project.

It has taken 3 years to go from idea to possible execution to reduce the
size of the board. I very strongly believe it's the wrong thing to do, so
this doesn't sound like a very good way of doing things at all to me. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSDC 2005: Melbourne, Australia                      http://www.osdc.com.au/

   "Well, the English don't have any experience with terrorism..." - Fox
                           News on London Blasts