On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Luis Villa <l...@tieguy.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Dave Neary <dne...@gnome.org> wrote:
>>> Please send your questions to membership-committee gnome org until the
>>> 27th of May.
>>
>> Would it be possible to have this process be public, for example on this
>> mailing list or on Desktop Notes? Knowing what questions others want to ask
>> (or seeing that no-one has asked the thing they're interested in yet) may
>> jolt people into action.
>
> Fedora uses a wiki page for this, I believe, which seems like a good idea.

Traditionally, the questions are collection from interested parties
and, an individual from the Membership and Elections Committee posts
it in public so as to allow the candidates to frame responses and,
respond.

A wiki page could form the basis of a collection, sorting, sifting and
finalizing of questions I guess.