Hey,

Le mercredi 09 décembre 2009, à 13:32 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> On 12/09/2009 08:48 AM, Lionel Dricot wrote:
> >- Each GNOME member should be able to add his feed to pgo. He might want
> >to change his feed whenever he wants to take a more specialized one or not.

The consensus in the past is that we don't want to have anybody able to
change the planet configuration, and that this is what has enabled Planet
GNOME to stay (relatively) high quality.

> >- Each year, a mail is sent to those member asking if they want to stay on
> >pgo and if they consider themselves still on-topic.
>
> Lets limit it to a reminder that "you're on PGO.  if you want to be
> removed, email xxx" if we have to do something like that.

I'm fine with this idea. If Lucas and Jeff are fine, we can start doing
it, but I'm sure that help would be welcome to gather the list of mail
addresses to contact. If anybody wants to do that part of the work,
please just contact the planet editors.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.