Le 27/08/2011 04:07, Richard Stallman a écrit :
     I've been experimenting with Readability<https://www.readability.com>
     for a couple of months. It's a web service that reformats web pages for
     easier reading,

That sounds like SaaS.  SaaS is bad on basic principles
because users lose control of their computing.

If there is a better format for the GNOME Foundation blogs, why not
change the style on the GNOME Foundation's blog server?
If users want to see different formats, can't they do that
by customizing their browsers?  If free browsers don't support that,
and users want it, shouldn't it be implemented there?

That is the most sensible thing said on the matter yet.

Gnome takes care of translating its software.

Gnome takes care of accessibility issues in its software.

Gnome embraces the gnu ideals of freedom.

And gnome would be unable to have its blogs readable!?

Not one of us would be able to run what is basically a text with some formating and images through a 'compiler' to another format ; setup a program to automagically do so ; write a program to do the conversion!?

We would willingly handle our writings to some external entity for proprietary takeover!?

Not everything that looks good is edible.

Snark on #gnome-hackers