On 12/29/2015 01:47 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
> I have doubts about that.  A URL might be better for a wizard, who
> could read it immediately rather than waiting for a response.
> However, for someone who is not a wizard, personal guidance from an
> expert is likely to be more helpful.  You can ask the expert to
> explain any point that you don't understand -- something that you
> can't do with a URL.
>
> Let's suppose, for the sake of argument, that the URL is more helpful
> than offering to put you in touch with an expert.  What's the right
> way to respond to something that is helpful but could have been more
> so?  "Why didn't you do it the other way?" seems ungrateful and
> nonconstructive.
>
> I will ask them for a URL I could post.

Hi.

Ok I am replying because in many projects, not just GNOME, doing such a
thing with only Free Software is a challenge. Having a clear
documentation about it would definitely help everybody.

I am also interested to know about this and would love either a contact
point to generate a URL ;-) or a URL.

Thank you very much in advance.

Fred