Hi Kat,

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 2:17 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> It has been over a month since we've had any new meeting minutes. It's
> difficult for the Foundation members to discuss current issues with
> you if the minutes go out over 6 weeks after the discussion has taken
> place. Are there any plans to improve the time it takes for the
> minutes to be published?

Apologies for the delays; they're my fault as I haven't been able to keep
up with publishing the minutes on a timely matter recently.

To you and other Foundation members: please feel free to reach out to
board-list directly (or foundation-list) if you wish to discuss a current
issue that has seen slow updates.
In the meantime I will do my best to reserve the time to ensure a more
speedy publishing going forward.

Cheers,
Cosimo