Hi, I'm trying to change my acl-update-script from a ssh/expect hack to snmp since snmp is a bit more responsive and (hopefully) causes fewer "hiccups" (apparently the foundry sshd hangs every now and then).
After reading up on the MIB [1] I hacked together a script which sets the tftp servers ip address, the name of the config file and snAgCfgLoad to 23 in one packet (should download the config from the tftp server to the foundries ram). I see that the foundry fetches the config from the tftp server but apparently the config file doesn't get applied (no changes in the ACLs visible, no "running-config was changed..." message in the log). Setting snAgCfgLoad to 21 (fetch config from tftp and write it to flash) works, (although overwriting your complete config with just an acl-update might be a bad thing in case you want to reload your switch ;) ). "no snmp-server pw-check" is already configured. Any ideas? [1] http://www.foundrynet.com/services/documentation/MIB/mib.pdf -- best regards, Michael Renner - Network services Preisvergleich Internet Services AG Obere Donaustra?e 63/2, A-1020 Wien Tel: +43 1 5811609 80 Fax: +43 1 5811609 55
