Cliff Fogle wrote: > Just making sure...You have a 'no access-list <blah>' at the top and the last > line of the acl is 'end'?
I didn't have the "end" in there, tested it now but that doesn't work either. I attached a sample acl in case there's something in there which I just missed. The SNMP query should be correct too, this is the stuff that gets sent/received: We throw all the needed data (tftp-server-ip, filename, command) in a packet: 19:23:39.983246 IP 1.2.3.136.49798 > 1.2.3.130.161: C=community SetRequest(81) .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.5.0=1.2.3.136 .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.8.0="acl.txt" .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.9.0=23 The foundry responds: 19:23:39.983796 IP 1.2.3.130.161 > 1.2.3.136.49798: C=community GetResponse(81) .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.5.0=1.2.3.136 .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.8.0="acl.txt" .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.9.0=23 The status code of the save command gets queried: 19:23:40.990643 IP 1.2.3.136.49798 > 1.2.3.130.161: C=community GetRequest(31) .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.9.0 And the foundry says that everything's fine: 19:23:40.991072 IP 1.2.3.130.161 > 1.2.3.136.49798: C=community GetResponse(32) .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.9.0=1 best regards, michael -------------- next part -------------- An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed... Name: acl.txt Url: https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/foundry-nsp/attachments/20051115/f6fe7d76/acl.txt
