I also am curious as to anyone that has deployed IPv6 on Foundry. We are running OSPF as our IGP so I know that I need to go to V3, but not sure what code supports it. Also any other operational advice.
Thanks in advance, Todd Christell Network Manager SpringNet www.springnet.net 417.831.8688 Key fingerprint = 4F26 A0B4 5AAD 7FCA 48DD 7F40 A57E 9235 5202 D508 > I would like to hear about peoples experiences > with the BigIron 4k and IPv6. > Right now I am not even sure how to configure it. > Foundry webpage state that v6 is available for > JetCore driven devices. I have a JetCore BI. > The only mentioning of v6 in the CLI is ipv6-proto > vlan which I don't really know what to do with, > seems I am unable to set an address. > What firmware versions are you guys running, does > v6 work well? > > Regards, > Kristian Larsson > > _______________________________________________ > foundry-nsp mailing list > foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp >
