I've got a nice CAM whitepaper from foundry that might come in handy when handling a lot of traffic:
http://files.wunk.net/Foundry/CamPartitioningWhitePaper.zip

Might want to go over your cam partition settings and see if any counters are hitting (near) 0, if so you might need to repartition since when CAM runs out, the CPU will start handling packets. And you really don't want that on the Bigirons.



harbor235 wrote:
All,
I am looking for perfromance stats for a BigIron Jetcore, information is very scarce. I am having CPU problems and on once inteface I am seeing 350m of bandwidth, aggregate
through the box is approx peak 725m. Can this box handle this?
I am seeing a good bit of jumbos as well, how does a gig interface with a standard mtu handle jumbo frames? fragment? drop? if so is fragmentation perfromed in hardware? Any help on good troubleshooting resources would be appreciated, foundry/brocade website
sucks
mike
------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
[email protected]

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to