[email protected] wrote: > Hi all > > We have juste added some ip phones on our network and I'm trying to set > the qos with a priority of 1 on the ip phones vlan. > I see that I can do it by port but this is not really convenient has the > port is in dual-mode with a pc I rather do it by vlan because my pc is in > vlan 10 and my phones are in vlan 30 . > Si if I can set the priority of 1 in vlan 30 that would be great but I > dont see the option on how to do it anyone have an idea that would be > really great > > Also if i'm reading correctly foundry by default assign the qos has > weighted fair queuing and I think changing that to qos mechanism strict > would be better ? am I right .. > Diffserv would be a more preferred way to provide QoS here. Do the phones mark the IP header with DSCP bits?
What model are your switches? Depending on the switch model(s), there are a couple different configurations. If they are FGS or FCX, are they in a stack configuration? /Eric _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
