Sure at the end of your policy point a default match all to a nexthop ip that you have null routed
ip route a.a.a.a/32 null0 ip access-list extended permit-all permit ip any any route-map pbr-firewall permit 1000 match ip address permit-all set ip next-hop a.a.a.a int e 1/1 ip policy route-map pbr-firewall On Feb 5, 2010, at 12:49 PM, seph wrote: > As I continue to tinker with my network, I'm increasing interesting in > PBR. Unfortunately, the only info I can find is in the Configuration > Guide, which seems sparse. I'm hoping folks here might have some advice. > > Given how small a section in the config guide it has, I wonder how > widely used it is. It feels like an afterthought. Do people actually use > it? > > Is there other documentation that I should be reading? > > If I'm using PBR as sort of a firewall, is there a way to set a default > "don't route these packets" > > Am I crazy for trying? > > Thanks for any advice > > seph > > > _______________________________________________ > foundry-nsp mailing list > [email protected] > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp > _______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
