Silly question, If all you want is an ACL to block traffic, why not just use an access-group?
N On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Logan Rawlins <[email protected]>wrote: > Sure at the end of your policy point a default match all to a nexthop ip > that you have null routed > > ip route a.a.a.a/32 null0 > > ip access-list extended permit-all > permit ip any any > > route-map pbr-firewall permit 1000 > match ip address permit-all > set ip next-hop a.a.a.a > > int e 1/1 > ip policy route-map pbr-firewall > > > On Feb 5, 2010, at 12:49 PM, seph wrote: > > > As I continue to tinker with my network, I'm increasing interesting in > > PBR. Unfortunately, the only info I can find is in the Configuration > > Guide, which seems sparse. I'm hoping folks here might have some advice. > > > > Given how small a section in the config guide it has, I wonder how > > widely used it is. It feels like an afterthought. Do people actually use > > it? > > > > Is there other documentation that I should be reading? > > > > If I'm using PBR as sort of a firewall, is there a way to set a default > > "don't route these packets" > > > > Am I crazy for trying? > > > > Thanks for any advice > > > > seph > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > foundry-nsp mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp > > > > _______________________________________________ > foundry-nsp mailing list > [email protected] > http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp > -- Nick Morrison <[email protected]>
_______________________________________________ foundry-nsp mailing list [email protected] http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp
