On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 4:55 PM, David Hubbard <[email protected]
> wrote:

> As best I can tell (thanks to Brocade’s site being one of the worst
> designs I’ve encountered), they’ve moved on from hardware load balancers
> like the ADX and want you to deploy traditional servers running software
> solutions?  I’m curious what others are doing going forward?  Have you
> moved to their software solutions and do you like them, especially for a
> high availability setup?  Any other hardware options you’ve moved on to?
>

David,
what traffic level you currently have ? Are you using SSL-offload on ADX ?

Software LB nowdays is not bad idea, as 1 core of Intel CPU can do a lot of
SSL also. Imagine 48 cores monster which will cost less than lowest model
of HW ADX.

Rob
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to