Yeah…
Sorry about the new website design; plenty of the field engineers (myself 
included) hate it too. Marking thinks it look AMAZING though, so there not 
listing to us. Best advice I can recommend is to click the “Contact Us’ link at 
the bottom of our page, select General/Customer satisfaction, an tell them what 
you think.

Concerning out EOS announcement for the ADX, we’re definitely making a shift to 
NFV. This is really being pushed by the adoption of virtualization and cloud 
services like AWS, but I understand that plenty of customers still have 
physical servers.

Brocade acquired SteelApp and its entire development team from Riverbead over a 
year ago. Since them, we’ve rebranded this Virtual Traffic Manager (vTM) and 
increased developer resources of it. We also have the Virtual ADX (vADX) that’s 
based off of the original hardware ADX and has most of the same functions.

I’m sorry to see the hardware ADX go away too, but I think the market is 
changing so quickly that even F5 and A10 will start to make this transition.

Wilbur



From: foundry-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
David Hubbard
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [f-nsp] Replacement for ADX?

As best I can tell (thanks to Brocade’s site being one of the worst designs 
I’ve encountered), they’ve moved on from hardware load balancers like the ADX 
and want you to deploy traditional servers running software solutions?  I’m 
curious what others are doing going forward?  Have you moved to their software 
solutions and do you like them, especially for a high availability setup?  Any 
other hardware options you’ve moved on to?

Thanks,

David
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to