List Members,

                I  have an  AW51D and have set up the second Ethernet Port.
The hardware in question looks
                Like a FastSCSI/UTP 10/100Mbs Ethernet Interface Card and
resides in PCI slot 1.( There are
                No Foxboro part numbers on this card).  I have connected it
to a pc running Xterminal emulation
                Via a hub and managed to get remote display manager
operational. However if I install this
                In the factory, I cannot ping any other stations on the
Cisco switch. If I connect via the hub then
                To the switch it is fine. It looks as though the problem
lies in the fact that the interface card is
                Running at 10 Mbps.  How can I get this card to run at at
100 Mbps?

                Thanking you in advance.

                egards,

                Freddy Why

                AFH Devers - Engineering Services South Africa
                A division of Protea Data Systems

                Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                Website: http://www.protea.co.za <http://www.protea.co.za>