We had to create it once as the Fox help desk was, well, no help.

We used Foxboro's original 1970-something document on PID equations (ancient
thing) that the IA stuff was based on.  I will try to dig up what we got.

It's a coupled equation, which is a big bother from a control theory side, but
was apparently the thing to do with the original pneumatic controllers.  Also,
you have to work in the time domain to get the full effect of what the thing is
doing (again, not too elegant).

Kirk

Kirk Carver
ExxonMobil
BPEP
(409) 860-1314
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eudilson Núñez Cossio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/20/2001 08:40:05
AM

Please respond to "Foxboro DCS Mail List"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>