From: Bruce Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 8:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW70 Installation problems

Group,

 I am new to the Foxboro I/A systems and had a few
problems installing an AW70 system. This is being
used with an AB 5 with an ethernet connection.
 1.First ECB64 cannot be modified or deleted without
    the system locking up. To restore you must save all,
    reboot, and rebuild the ECB64.
 2.Once ECB63-65 are configured and working with all
     white on status, you can disconnect the ethernet
     link without any red indications of loss of connection.

 3.The LM host and host files do not configure correctly
       showing the tcpip address and system name. This
       had to be done manually. If not the system would again
       lockup I believe RSlogic and I/A software use this host
       file, but not sure of the purpose of the LM host file?
       (Window access?)

Thanks

Bruce

To be removed from this list, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the TLNA HELPDESK at
800-404-2436 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]