In addition to your list, I have Seagate ST34312A (4.3GB) and ST38410A
(8.6GB) as drives than can potentially be used.  You will need to check the
install script on your version of software to see which ones your software
version will recognize.  We are at V6.2.1.  The higher the rev, the more
drives that will be recognized.  I have purchased some from a PC shop but
they are hard to find, Seagate changes the model numbers faster than
Foxboro and Sun do.  I have also purchased several refurbished (or new)
drives from Sources like North American Systems Inc. Radiant Resources, or
Computer Connection (CCNY ??).

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Sent by:                             To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                    oject.org>                           Subject:     Hard drives for
AW/WP-51D

                    04/24/01 01:51 PM

                    Please respond to "Foxboro

                    DCS Mail List"

I want to buy some spare hard drives for our D-style AW/WP-51 boxes. Does
anybody have a ready source for these drives? I know these IDE drives can
probably be bought from any PC supply house, but I thought that their sizes
are important (for the I/A install script to work).

Our D boxes originally came from Foxboro with 4.3 GB drive (Seagate
Medalist
4321, ST34321A) or 8.4 GB drive (Seagate Medalist 8420, ST38420A).

Thanks,

Duc

--
Duc M. Do