        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Monday, July 09, 2001 9:52 AM
        To:     Foxboro DCS Mail List
        Subject:        RE: HLBL REF.

        It is a Unix script, currently called via a foxview button , I would
like
        to include this in the sequence logic if possible.
        The script utilizes  the "setpars"  tool found in
/opt/fox/bin/tools.

        Ken Moore
        NSCC

        "Jones, Charles R. (Chuck)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        @lists.TheCassandraProject.org> on 07/09/2001 11:59:08

        Please respond to "Foxboro DCS Mail List"
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        Sent by:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>