It's the Foxboro name for the gateway: GP = Gateway Processor.  I believe ours
are GP30's... upgraded from GP10's a couple of years ago....

Kirk
____________________
Kirk Carver
ExxonMobil Chemical
Beaumont Polyethylene Plant
PO Box 2295
Beaumont, Texas 77704
Phone: 409-860-1314
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Campbell John C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/07/2000 09:31:51 AM

Please respond to "Foxboro DCS Mail List"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>