We have experienced a problem where a block stops updating from the source,
in another station, yet does not show bad.  The value in the block is the
last value before it stopped receiving updates.  Foxboro dialed into our
system and used rsom to determine that the connection entry in the source
list was no longer there but the entry in the target list was OK and did not
know that there was a problem.  Foxboro has been unable to duplicate the
problem and so cannot fix it.

We have seen this 4 times now on different points, and I was wondering if
anyone else has had the problem.

Regards,
Terry