At 04:49 PM 10/20/00 -0500, Jeremy Milum wrote:

>List,
>
>I have sent the command line time setting program, set_mtk,
>to Duc, so it should be available for
>download soon (thanks Duc).  As the included readme says,
>I have used it on versions 6.1.1, 6.2 and 6.2.1.

The compressed tarball is at:

    http://thecassandraproject.org/archive/set_mtk-0.0.1.tar.Z

and its associated readme file is at:

    http://thecassandraproject.org/archive/set_mtk.readme.txt

I hope to have some time soon to incorporate Jeremy's contribution
and Sascha's contribution earlier in the week into the Utilities
overview page. For now, the only way to access these utilities is by
the direct URL shown here.

I apologize for the delay.

Duc