Op Sat, 12 May 2007, schreef Marco van de Voort:

> > Op Sat, 12 May 2007, schreef Bisma Jayadi:
> > There is nothing in this article we can consider, for starters because it
> > does not contain any proposals.

> P.s. I also don't get the "64-bit" gaming speed remark. What does a game do
> with 64-bit? Load 4 GB of textures on startup?

Games will be among the first end user applications that really need >
4GB. Commercial games currently released sometimes need 2 GB, it is a
matter of time until it increases beyond 3GB, which is the limit for
32-bit systems.

However, here the point is more moot than anywhere else, who cares about a
few mb of exe for a game that requires gigabytes of memory and is often
shipped on a 9GB dvd?! :)

And needless, to say, FPC is very well prepared for 64-bit.

Daniël