On Tuesday 19 February 2008 09.57:43 Michael Schnell wrote:
> > MSEifi is a system where MSEgui forms and Pascalscripts are transported
> > over a communication channel and run in a clientside "MSEgui" browser or
> > browser plugin. For the server side we need equivalent event handling as
> > at the GUI clientside.
>
> For another project we need to provide access to a Free Pascal or Delphi
> program via a browser (supposedly as a "secondary GUI"). Your statement
> sounds as if this would be quite easily possible with MSEgui.
>
> Is this really possible with MSEgui ? Do you have a working example that
> I can demonstrate to those of my colleagues who are planning this project ?

MSEifi is still in experimental state. I have working examples but they are
not intended for public yet. You are the first person who showed any
interrest on MSEifi and its concepts. :-)
If you compile the SVN trunk version with -dmse_with_ifi you will get the
MSEifi components in the component palette.

Martin