MSEifi is still in experimental state. I have working examples but they are not intended for public yet. You are the first person who showed any interrest on MSEifi and its concepts. :-)
OK, I am one of the few who are forced (and like to) invest in using Pascal (Delphi-language) in deeply embedded projects.
If you compile the SVN trunk version with -dmse_with_ifi you will get the MSEifi components in the component palette.
Of course I really would like to help beta-testing this. Unfortunately, due to a firewall jail I am working in, I can't access an SVN.

Have I been correct assuming that I can do a "secondary" GUI using MSE(-ifi), i.e. taking a normal (existing) Delphi or Lazarus program that does feature it's normal GUI and add some MSE code (and widget definitions) plus a transport channel and then I can create controls that are visible on the screen of the remote machine. Moreover when the remote user "clicks" a control that had bee defined in that way, an event should be triggered (in a thread <the dedicated event queue should enable event driven programming in a thread> or in the main thread).

Have I been correct assuming that either a Pascal program or a browser plugin (is that Java code ?) can be used as a target of the transport channel, and both should show a user interface that had been defined by the master program ?

It would be great if you could send me an example (at best a windows exe, using http) and the browser plugin, so that I can see what MSE can do.

-Michael