On 9/3/08, Micha Nelissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Read ppc386 -h.

OK, I meant to say, I already looked at the parameter help, I'm just
not sure which one I need to use.  I would guess -al is what I am
looking for?  Is there more information on what all these options do?
Sorry, my assembler is rusty!

  -a     The compiler doesn't delete the generated assembler file
      -al        List sourcecode lines in assembler file
      -an        List node info in assembler file
      -ap        Use pipes instead of creating temporary assembler files
      -ar        List register allocation/release info in assembler file
      -at        List temp allocation/release info in assembler file

PS:
Sorry, I only realized now, that I posted this thread in the fpc-devel
mailing list. I meant for it to go to fpc-pascal.

Regards,
  - Graeme -