03.01.2012 23:54, José Mejuto пишет:
Hello FPC,

The solution to optimize the unnecessary finally blocks without
breaking exit behavior is still to
be found.
SG>  More sophisticated patch applied in r19955. If you can test
SG>  your project with it, that would be just
SG>  great.

I had updated to 19958 and it still fails with the same SIGSEGV. Again
adding the try..finally..end in the function cures the problem.

[Updating to 19959 to test as my code uses Variants...Done]

No sorry, still the same SIGSEGV :(

Do you know which kind of code I must look for to isolate the problem
?

I'd suggest looking at the constructors containing an 'exit' statement,
but I'm not entirely sure.

Does restoring removed line 287 of psub.pas remove the segfault?
(The line was:
  include(current_procinfo.flags,pi_needs_implicit_finally); )

Regards,
Sergei