Am 11.03.2012 13:22, schrieb Jonas Maebe:
> * I'm don't think that requiring yet another different ARM compiler
> binary for this is the proper way. There's already enough confusion
> as it is with ppcarm variants.

But isn't this caused by the fact that we have the same executable name
while it generates different code? I currently think that having even
arm/armeb/armel/armhf as cpu types is the way to go. This allows also to
have units for all four flavours on one system. Currently we simply
don't support the same target cpu but different abi in any way in the
build system.