Florian Klämpfl wrote:
Am 08.06.2012 14:54, schrieb microc...@zoho.com:
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:15:51 +0800 (CST)
"Fuxin Zhang" <zhan...@lemote.com> wrote:

I made a start at trying to get assembler and backend info into the
Wiki, my intention was to at least have URLs for the various ABIs. I
rather ground to a halt after getting examples of the assembler format
together for most targets, if anybody could contribute ABI stuff it
would be much appreciated.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Assembler_and_ABI_Resources
I have added a link to mips O32 ABI file to the MIPS section.
Mark, guys, were you wanting the information itself on the wiki or are
links good enough?

Please keep copyright in mind when adding new stuff!

Absolutely. However I think that a paraphrased description of e.g. the calling conventions used by a particular CPU isn't something that could be copyrighted: patented, perhaps, or viewed as a leaked trade secret, but not copyrighted.

But I think that in most cases good links will be an adequate resource. Possibly with notes where GCC and/or FPC is known to deviate.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk