Fuxin Zhang wrote:
? 2012/11/21 19:34, Mark Morgan Lloyd ??:
I'm always reluctant to accept offers like that since I'm a very long way down the pecking order and don't want to promise a level of assistance that I might not be able to deliver. On the other hand since I've got Debian running on multiple platforms here that in itself might be of some value to you... let's take this off-list.

Got bounced as spam, resent via a conferencing service we use (cix.co.uk).

Also bounced.

Have got both. Then forget about the donation. I don't need any promise in fact, just to want to help a bit:)

I'm happy to try helping :-) My colleagues and I have a policy of trying to do our bit to keep non-x86 systems viable because of their relative resistance to malware etc., so quite a lot of my (nominally) work time is spread out over various open-source projects. But neither I nor the company has much ready cash, which I why I often end up running on older kit which can be very frustrating at times.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk