Nikolai Zhubr wrote:
Hi Sergei and Mark,
16.12.2012 12:41, Sergei Gorelkin:
[...]
This was caused by insufficient alignment of Double-typed temp
variables, fixed in r23146.
Moreover, it appeared that function UnixToWinAge wasn't doing anything
useful since year 2005, so it was removed in r23145, making
FindFirst/FindNext routines somewhat faster (and able to run without FPU).

Now I am able to run the big-endian MIPS compiler on QEMU. Hoping you'll
be able to reproduce it, too.

This is to remind you guys that if you wish to do some testing/debugging/etc on a real mips device via ssh, two debian mips boxes (big and little endian) with plenty of disk space are running here 24/7 for exactly that purpose. They are not much loaded and I can create some account(s) for you any time.

Thanks Nikolai, noted with thanks. However at the moment- for reasons related to other things I've got on the boil- I'm trying to limit myself to machines that I've actually got in my "museum". I've got SGI although only running IRIX at the moment, little-endian hardware remains a problem and in practical terms I'm not sure I can put very much more effort into it.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk