On 16/03/2013 02:13, Martin wrote:
On 16/03/2013 01:35, Paul Ishenin wrote:

No, it does not work. Testsuite has many failures too when the compiler is built with -Cr.

Why this is a problem for you?

It is not a problem.
But it did work (or at least compile itself) for a long time now. (Or at least until recently every of the revisions that I got did work).

On my last email, you simple said, it was caused by the -Cr. But it wasn't clear to me if that was acknowledging the crash as a bug, or if that meant it crashes by design.

So I brought it up again.

Leaves the question: Can the RTL (and packages) be build (and used afterwards) with -Cr ?

This was possible in the past and I remember that at some time (when that broke) bug reports about it were accepted and fixed.

However, if it can, then how? specifying -Cr for the make does no longer work, as it will also build the compiler.

Not important, hardly ever using it.