Den 07-09-2014 18:22, Sven Barth skrev:
On 07.09.2014 17:17, Jeppe Græsdal Johansen wrote:
Den 07-09-2014 17:11, Sven Barth skrev:
On 07.09.2014 16:36, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
Hi,

AFAIU at least x86/x64 Windows and Linux use an internal linker. Any
others? (Related: how can one find out/is there a list somewhere?)
(Helps me update my ego-boosting fpcup cross compiler conversion
table :) )

Linux has an internal linker, but it's AFAIK not yet the default one.
All the Windows platforms (i386-win32/-wince, x86_64-win64, arm-wince
and *-nativent) use the internal linker.

ARM doesn't have an internal writer yet though so you still need an
external assembler for wince.

The question was about linkers, not assemblers ;)

Correct, but if you have to use gas, you will probably have access to ld too :P