07.09.2014 20:22, Marco van de Voort пишет:
In our previous episode, Sven Barth said:
others? (Related: how can one find out/is there a list somewhere?)
(Helps me update my ego-boosting fpcup cross compiler conversion table :) )

Linux has an internal linker, but it's AFAIK not yet the default one.
All the Windows platforms (i386-win32/-wince, x86_64-win64, arm-wince
and *-nativent) use the internal linker.

Afaik in trunk also go32v2, and if default is determined by order of
registration, it is not default either.

It does not depend on registration order: an internal linker is always a default one. For this reason, internal ELF linkers are not yet registered and cannot be used without modification of compiler code.

And yes, on go32v2 the internal linker enabled and used by default.

Regards,
Sergei