Am 22.07.2018 um 12:55 schrieb Sven Barth via fpc-devel:
Am 22.07.2018 um 10:31 schrieb Christo:
I'm trying to change the build process for target AVR so that different sub
architectures end up
in different subfolders.  At the moment the default behaviour is that e.g. the
RTL object files
are saved to ./rtl/units/avr-embedded, regardless of the subarch specified.
This means that if
one rebuild the RTL for AVR with a different subarch, the previous subarch unit
files (system,
strings charset etc.) are overwritten.
Florian has work-in-progress patches for this problem (originally intended for ARM though it should probably work for AVR as well). I think he had published them some time ago on the mailing lists, but if not ask him directly.

Well, I got also stuck on the fpmake problem :(