On 11/12/2018 7:37 AM, Ozz Nixon wrote:
I have these last couple of lines to port to FPC -Mdelphi, but everything I try fails...

Asm
    MOV PreviousUnitAddressOffset, TUnitHeader.PreviousUnitAddress
    MOV PreviousLibraryUnitAddressOffset, TUnitHeader.PreviousLibraryUnitAddress     MOV AncestorTypeDefinitionOffset, TObjectTypeDefinition.AncestorTypeOffset
    MOV OrdinalTypeDefLowerLimitOffset,  TOrdinalTypeDefinition.LowerLimit
    MOV OrdinalTypeDefUpperLimitOffset,  TOrdinalTypeDefinition.UpperLimit
end;

Well, as others already mentioned, it is hard to give proper advice without having a reproducible piece of code.

Just looking at the snippet above, I would start with questioning if there isn't a more "Pascal way" to do this, whatever this piece of code is trying to accomplish...

Ralf

---